Westwood Developments is a rapidly growing, multi-faceted organization involved in commercial and residential land development, acquisitions, construction, and property management.
Are you an enthusiastic resident manager who thrives on delivering excellent customer service? If so, you may be who we are looking for. As a live-in Resident Manager, you are someone who takes pride in a clean building and makes it feel like home for your residents.
- General custodian duties.
- Maintain the curb appeal and daily building operation.
- Prepare apartment turns in a timely manner.
- Coordinate resident moves and complete move in/out inspections.
- Create, coordinate, and follow up on tenant requests and work orders.
- Conduct viewings and lease vacant apartments including signing leases.
- Rent collection.
- Other related duties as may be required from time to time.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ related experience
- Team player who can work independently
- Great communication and written skills
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and follow up promptly
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Able to lift 20KG
Compensation includes: a 2 bedroom apartment, 1 parking space. Salary to be negotiated based on experience with the successful candidate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS B3H 4S3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)